If you haven’t yet, be sure to check out yesterday’s post! Tell us your favorite LHBH post over the last year and you’ll be entered into our drawing for a $50 West Elm gift card!
In case you hadn’t already guessed, it’s our first Blogiversary this week! One year ago this week Kevin and I started Little House. Big Heart. expecting to share the trials and triumphs of renovating our 1940s Dallas cottage with our families across the country. What we didn’t expect was the fun of sharing it with all of you, too! For the last year we’ve been sharing our lives, our home, and our puppies– but we’d like to know more about you!
Please take a few minutes to fill out our reader survey (please, please, please with sugar on top). We promise to keep it short and sweet. Heck, you don’t even have to answer all the questions- or any of them. Just tell us a little about yourselves! If you have anything you don’t want to say in the comment section, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LHBH Blogiversary Week 2012 Reader Survey
- Just who the heck are ya? Where are you from? Are you married? How
oldyoung are you? Any kids, furry or otherwise? What do you do for a living?
- How’d you find us? Google? Another blog? Word of mouth?
- Hey Baby, Come Here Often? How often do you drop by LHBH? Are you a once-a-weeker? A at-work-while-I-drink-my-coffee-er? Me too.
- What flips your switch? What would you like to see more of? There’s tons of little things we don’t post (like fixing a leaky bathroom sink), but if it’s what you’d like to see, heck, we could take pictures of that.
- Don’t do me like that. What doesn’t work for you? Sick of trip photos? Not into recipes? The diamond background making your eyes cross? We can only get better if we know where we’re not quite making grade.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a celebrity chef/bestselling cookbook author (on how to feed your family for less without serving processed junk food ever). Kevin wants to be a professional vacation critic (and rich, he added).
We’re so excited to get to know you all a little better!
Don’t forget that the House Blogger’s Book Club is meeting for the first time this Friday! I hope you’re enjoying The Friday Night Knitting Club as much as I am! I can’t wait to hear what you thought of it!