Today, I’m thankful for Little House. Big Heart. It’s the outlet I’d been craving, my little home on the interwebs where I can write and share and let my kooky, creative side loose. It’s the impetus I need to push me to actually complete the projects I dream about for the Little House. And it’s given Kevin and I a hobby to do together; I love working side by side with him to make our Little House a home (even when our projects don’t turn out quite like we expected).
And now for the Coupon Kids Challenge Update! This week we saved:
- $1.50 at JoAnn Fabric (burlap was on sale!)
- $1.00 at Kroger with our Plus card (we bought our Thanksgiving turkey for just $0.59 a pound!)
- $1.50 at The Home Depot (on paint for the office– more on that later)
- $1.64 on gas at Sam’s Club using our Sam’s cards
- $2.01 at Albertsons
- $53.46 at Hobby Lobby on fall decor for the mantel (it was %50 off!
for a grand total of $61.11 saved this week! We’ve officially saved $570.88 since October 7!
New to LHBH or miss out on the start of the Coupon Kids Challenge? Read up on it here!
Find any good deals this week? Is it just me or does it seem like something in Hobby Lobby is perpetually on sale?